Petro Canada Hydrex XV all season hydraulic fluid is a long-life, semi-synthetic, anti-wear fluid designed for use in heavy-duty hydraulic systems year-round.
It offers excellent operational and maintenance benefits for increased productivity in very hot or cold temperatures.
Within the Hydrex product line, Hydrex XV offers the greatest potential for energy and fuel efficiency.
Benefits of Hydrex XV all season hydraulic fluid
Its main benefit is that it offers excellent year-round performance. Because it allows:
- Hydraulic systems to start at temperatures as low as -34 °C (29 °F).
- And operate at high temperatures up to 90 °C (194 °F)±.
Its warm-up times are shorter on cold days, providing faster and more consistent response from the hydraulics. It also has extra wear protection during periods of extreme high temperatures for added peace of mind.
Other benefits of Hydrex XV all season hydraulic fluid include:
Superior thermal and oxidative stability
- Longer service life allowing extended drain intervals to reduce oil change costs and reduce tank exposure to external contaminants.
- Helps minimize sludge build-up in the tank, as this can lead to equipment wear and shorten filter life.
Excellent anti-wear protection
- Extends equipment life.
- Reduces maintenance and mechanical failures.
- Protects equipment in use longer, harder and faster under adverse conditions.
- Improves operational reliability over a wide range of pressures.
Uses for Hydrex XV all season hydraulic fluid
The use of the lubricant Hydrex XV is recommended for equipment manufactured by Eaton Vickers, Denison, Bosch Rexroth, SauerDanfoss, Racine, Oilgear, Hydreco, Dynex, among others.
It is also suitable for use where AIST 126 and 127 are required.