PURITY™ FG is considered to be a superior food industry grease. It meets all the highest safety standards and has a wide range of credentials and certifiers.
Among the highlights of Petro-Canada’s PURITY™ FG, we find that:
- It is categorized as NSF H1 for incidental food contact.
- It is Kosher Pareve and Halal certified.
- PCL products are allergen free.
Why PURITY™ FG is the best food industry grease
The PURITY FG family of products is formulated to provide:
- Longer service life through exceptional thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
- Excellent anti-wear protection.
- High resistance to water washout when dealing with greases.
- Excellent ability to separate from water when dealing with oils.
- Conforms to the highest industry standards.
Food safety and productivity are critical to your company’s success and reputation.
That is why PURITY FG food industry greases are NSF registered for use in and around food processing areas and meet industry safety standards.
- H1 lubricants: incidental food contact.
- H2 lubricants: non-food contact.
- 3H Food Processing Substances: Mould release agents.
- HT1 Heat Transfer Fluid Incidental food contact.
- NSF International provides a widely recognized registration program for products used in food manufacturing plants.
- ISO 9001.
- ISO 14001.
- ISO 21469 certification for most lubricants.
In addition, most PURITY FG food industry grease credentials also include Kosher Pareve and Halal certifications.
Finally, PURITY FG lubricants can be easily implemented into Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) plans and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) programs.
Remember that American Petroleum is the official distributor of Petro Canada in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. For more information about our catalog, visit our lubricants sales, delivery and distribution page.